In recent years, it seems to becoming more popular for Brides to “propose” to their Bridesmaids so check out my ideas below.
- The old fashioned way. This way is easy and stress free, with no pomp and flair. It’s how I asked my Bridesmaids; in person with no extras. For the easy going Bride.
- With a personalized bottle of wine. Do your Bridesmaids enjoy wine? Then why not propose to them with a bottle of vino, complete with a proposal label. Buy them here. Irish brides, I’m not forgetting you, if you prefer gifts.ie to Amazon then get your personalized wine here.
- A proposal puzzle. This one is for the creative Bride. Do you want to keep your Bridesmaids guessing? Send them a puzzle which they will have to figure out before seeing what the question is. Get your puzzle here. Irish brides can buy from gifts.ie here or from Nicola Lavin, a Galway based blogger here.
- Bridesmaid Proposal Box. If you want to go a step further and get them a whole proposal box, then this is for you. Filled with goodies that they’re sure to love, they won’t be able to say no to your big question. If your a crafty bride, you can make them individual boxes yourself. Have a look at this one!
- Bride Tribe T-shirts. Ask your girls by presenting them with a cute t-shirt with the question written on it. Buy them here.
- Bridesmaid Proposal Brunch. Gather your tribe and bring them out for brunch. You can then pop your question over Mimosas!
- Ask them with a card. There are lots of Bridesmaid Proposal cards to chose one, so pick the ones that best suit your girls, and present them with the card! Buy your cards here.
- Scratch off cards. These cute cards have the big question hidden, and must be scratched to reveal it. Get them here.
- Bridesmaid pyjamas. Present them with a custom pair of Bridesmaid pyjamas. Who doesn’t love getting new PJ’s?! Get them here.
- Personalized coffee cup. If your Maids love their coffee, why not get them a nice personalized coffee mug with the big question on it? Buy them here on Amazon or here on gifts.ie.
All images in this post taken by Inalexphotography