This bubbly cocktail is perfect for a treat at home, it can be served as a dessert, or just a cocktail. It would also go down very well with your brunch. Be warned, one will not be enough!
– Your favourite sparkling rosé. I used Trius’ Brute Rosé which is fab. You can buy it here.
– Fruit sorbet. I used Rasbarry flavour.
– Fresh strawberries (or the berry of your choice).
– Granulated sugar for the rim
– Blend some strawberries (3-4) together with a small amount of the bubble to form a thick mix
– Add this mix to the bottom of your cocktail glass. I find this intensifies the flavour throughout the cocktail.
– Add a scoop of your sorbet.
– Add your sparkling rosé on top. Wait for bubbles to settle and add more!
– Place some chopped strawberries on top and enjoy!
– Crush a strawberry or two and mix in the granulated sugar
– This sugary rim adds a delicious sweetness to every sip!
Enjoy! Please let me know if you try this cocktail and I’d love to see your creation on Instagram!